Friday 8 March 2013

On the end of indiegogo...

Yeah, ok, it has a few hours to run, but without a bizarre sort of miracle thing happening I'm never reaching that target.  I'm sad, dissapointed, of course! who likes failing?  But overall gratitude is my feeling.

 Gratuitude that people took time to read and think, some people backed my project, they believed the thing I was trying to say.  I'm grateful, for the chance to make that video and talk to all those people about bread, for the new connections I've made.

 This afternoon I made bread,  loaves of twisted tree branch sourdough country bread.  Then I took two cartons of creme fraiche and churned them into slightly tangy, rich butter.  I used the buttermilk for a cake for our visitors tommorow.  These are the things that make me happy, they have always made me happy and I really hope that someday I'll have a chance to share that with other people.

 This is not the end, just knocked back and ready for a second rise!

No comments:

Post a Comment